Code of Conduct (Rules of the House)
- Bud Bubble guests will receive a copy of this Code of Conduct prior to commencing their stay
- COVID-19 protocol advice + expectations of Bud Bubble participants will be distributed prior to entry
- Bud Bubble guests will be greeted on-site by management, and provided a full verbal overview of protocol advice + expectations, in addition to a Bud Bubble venue tour
- Bud Bubble guest must remain on the Bubble grounds for the duration of their stay
Health + Wellness Protocol
- Bud Bubble guests must complete the “COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool” as provided by Health Canada 24 hours before entering the Bud Bubble. https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Bud Bubble guests must complete the “COVID-19 Self Assessment Tool” as provided by Health Canada once every 24 hours while in the Bud Bubble. https://ca.thrive.health/covid19/en
- Bud Bubble guests must complete the daily Covid-19 self assessment provided by Labatt
- Consistent on-site signage detailing COVID protocols + best practices for both staff + guests will be displayed throughout venue during Bud Bubble activations - Guests agree as part of their stay that they will adhere to the provided COVID guidelines and responsibilities in order to ensure the safety of all Bud Bubble guests and management.
- Bud Bubble guests will regularly wash their hands according to Health Canada guidelines, and utilise the provided hand sanitisation products.
- In order to maintain cleanliness and reduce the risk of exposure within the Bud Bubble, guests are strongly discouraged from leaving the Bud Bubble property throughout their stay. If any individual chooses to leave the premises, they will be unable to re-enter.
- Bud Bubble guests agree to conduct their stay in a safe and responsible manner, ensuring the safety of themselves, their housemates, surrounding staff and property. All remain a consideration and priority across all daily activities
- No additional guests/visitors will be permitted to enter the property throughout the Bud Bubble activation. Bud Bubble guests agree as part of their stay that they will not breach this policy. Security and local authorities will support management in the event that a breach is attempted, and could result in expulsion from the property
- Bud Bubble guests agree to refrain from activities that result in or reflect unsafe behaviour, noise complaints, overconsumption, drug abuse, etc.
- Bud Bubble guests are prohibited from bringing materials or substances that pose a risk to the venue or surrounding individuals, onto the Bud Bubble property at any time. These items include but are not limited to;
- Offsite alcohol (including RTD beverages and liquor). All beverages to be supplied by Bud Bubble Management
- Firearms or Weapons
- Explosives or Fireworks
- Vehicles of any kind (cars, trucks, buggies, segways, motorcycles)
Symptom + Isolation Protocol
- Bud Bubble guests agree to complete daily symptom checklist questionnaires, including temperature checks.
- Any presenting symptoms will be screened by Bud Bubble management, with the individual required to commence isolation at home. Any personal or medical information collected as part of these screenings, will only be retained for 14 days after the group's Bud Bubble stay. Following this period, all confidential data will be destroyed
- Contestants agree that they are required to isolate as part of Budweiser's COVID-19 safety plan, should they be presenting COVID-19 symptoms at any time during their stay. Guests will need to immediately inform their Bud Bubble manager, who will determine next steps and facilitate any medical assistance and testing.
- Prior to attending the Event, Bud Bubble guests must confirm that:
- You have not been diagnosed with COVID-19, or are not waiting to hear the results of a lab test for COVID-19
- You do not have symptoms of COVID-19
- You have not been in contact with someone who has or is suspected to have COVID-19
- You have not been told by public health authorities that you may have been exposed to COVID-19
- You have not travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days
We're excited to have you stay with us in the Bud Bubble! Our cleaning teams will be on hand each day to make your experience better, but we do expect that we all work together in keeping the Bud Bubble tidy and respecting our surroundings.
- Bud Bubble guests are expected to drink responsibly throughout their stay, and not exceed the consumption limits as outlined below:
- women: 0-2 drinks a day, up to 10 drinks a week
- men: 0-3 drinks a day, up to 15 drinks a week
- Bud bubble guests will not post images of them consuming alcohol or videos depicting activities that are in any way inconsistent with this Code of Conduct.